Thursday, October 16, 2014

Material Handling Fork Lift Robot - SketchUp Modelling

Hey guys, this time I am presenting you the 3D model of my Under graduate Project 'Material Handling Fork Lift Robot'. Well, I had modeled it a long time ago which was before 2 years. Now, I have rendered it with KeyShot. 

Here's the 3D model of my Project


I had used an Arduino Uno Controller to control 2 DC Motors and a Servo Motor. The Front Wheels were coupled to the DC motors. The mechanism used here is a rack and pinion. The pinion was coupled to the servo motor which was mounted on a L-Clamp. This model can be downloaded from here or here. The Working Video of this 3D model is shown below.


The rendered image of this model was done using Keyshot which is shown below.





Rendering in Keyshot is really fun and awesome. Hope you like it!

Cheers
Sravan

6 comments:

  1. What would you recommend to a GSU user for modelling and buildings and twisty puzzles ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am Sorry, I really couldn't understand your comment...

      Delete
    2. Trimble Sketchup is a great tool to model buildings and is very easy to learn as well or you could learn Blender, which is an open source 3d modelling and Animation software and is also quite easy to learn. You could model anything from buildings to character using blender like 3ds max. You can download it from http://www.blender.org/download/

      Delete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. material hoist melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! material hoist melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. http://www.scanrent.com.au/products/personnel-material-hoists/

    ReplyDelete