Sunday, October 5, 2014

Mobile Robot Concept Design - SolidWorks Modelling

Hi there, this time I have modeled a Concept for Mobile Robot based on the combination of Helmet and Computer Mouse (I too know its sounds funny!... but you know experimenting with different kind or shapes of designs helps to enhance our design skills). This is my first concept model :-). 

So, the mobile robot concept design while modelling is shown below


 It took me around an hour and 30 minutes to complete this model. I have even uploaded my model on grabcad.com, if to want to download or modify it you can download from here.

Now coming on to the rendering section, firstly I used the inbuilt PhotoWorks 360 in SolidWorks and then used KeyShot to render. Luxion KeyShot is a good rendering software for the beginners. It can be downloaded from here.

The rendered images using PhotoWorks 360 are shown below.

 

 

 Now the rendered images using KeyShot are shown below.

 


 KeyShot is pretty impressive software to render and is an ideal rendering software to those who are new to this field.

Hope you like it!

Cheers
Sravan


No comments:

Post a Comment